You must be of legal drinking age to enter this site:
Domaine Faiveley Grand Cru 2017 Tasting Feb 28th & 29th!!
Wow! That’s all I can say about this week’s tasting featuring six Grand Crus from Domaine Faiveley. It’s rare to try one or two of these but to have six next to each other is unbelievable. Domaine Faiveley started in 1825 and is one of Burgundies largest land owners. All of the parcels for each of these Grand Crus is owned by Faiveley which means they’ve been working with the same fruit for a very long time and know exactly what to do in the vineyard to make the best wines they can every year. We've done half a dozen or so 2017 Burgundy tastings at WineBank and I can honestly say the reds have all been open and beautiful and are approachable at this early stage. I expect this lineup from Faiveley to be nothing short of spectacular! So please come down this Friday and Saturday and taste six Grand Crus from one of Burgundies best Grand Cru producers. You’ll be happy you did!
Cheers, Bryan Thames, Certified Sommelier, WineBank2017 Domaine Faiveley Grand Cru’s
- Echezeaux En Orveaux $216 (Vinous92-94)
- Clos de Vougeot $215 (BH91-94)
- Corton-Clos des Cortons Faiveley $209 (BH92-94)
- Latricieres-Chambertin $239 (Vinous93-95)
- Mazis-Chambertin $269 (BH92-95)
- Chambertin-Clos De Beze $349 (BH93-95)
- Full flight is $99 and short flight is $69 (3 tastes). While supplies last, 5% off for up to 5 bottles (or more) and 10% off of 6 bottles(or more). Lineup & times subject to change.
FRIDAY 2 - 6:30 pm, SATURDAY 2 - 5:30 pm
PUBLIC ALWAYS WELCOME!
WineBank | 1320-A Willow Road | Menlo Park, CA 94025 | 650-327-9200